Friday, September 6, 2013

Inspiration is like pixie dust

How do you get yourself inspired, to keep your dream vivid, colorful, and alive in your imagination...

Do you travel, explore, and experience new things? Or do you go to Pinterest like me?

I am a self-confessed Pinterest-addict. I can't help it, it's just filled with beautiful inspirational photographs of all things possible!

Here's what I've pinned for the past couple of days...

This is a rather interesting one from You Are My Fave.

Send someone a box of where you are! Isn't it delightful? 

I really want to do a Providence box if anyone is up for it! Leave me a comment below!
(and leave me your email too)

This is super cute and adorable stack up kitty measuring cups from Urban Outfitters
Sadly, they're out of stock!

They're the Mokomoko fluffy alpaca hug dolls from Luvocracy!
I visited an alpaca farm 2 weeks ago and fell in love with these gentle creatures.
OhMyGoodness. It's calling me... "buy me, buy me!" 

Let's bring out the child in all of us. 
Balloon lights called Memory by Designer Boris Klimek

Warms my heart hand warmers from Mod Cloth.
Such a cute way to keep your hands warm when it's cold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment